CRUSH Viking Break Cue
The Viking CRUSH two-piece break cue features a black forearm and butt, black & white double-pressed Irish linen wrap, and V-Crush performance shaft.
- Viking 5/16 x 18 quick-release pin with high-impact modified acrylic joint for a solid connection
- Viking phenolic tip + reactive black phenolic ferrule for a stiff hit
- Conical “CRUSH” taper for a smooth stroke
- Black & white double-pressed Irish linen wrap for a sweat-free and stable grip in any situation
Viking: Power And Precision
For over 50 years, Viking has touted as an industry leader in billiard cue quality and craftsmanship and that legacy means a lot to the company. Viking remains committed to excellence, innovation and quality and continues to make cues that look great and play like a dream. Viking cues are made start-to-finish in the heart of Wisconsin by a team of skilled craftsmen who take pains to ensure every cue that walks out the door stands up to the Viking name.
Viking Cue Features
- Quick-release joint
- Indestructible SUPER ferrule
- Double-pressed Irish linen Wrap
- V-Crush shaft
- 27 step finishing process gives a Viking cue its distinct glass-like appearance
- Made in the USA
V-Crush – Designed for power, this shaft comes standard on select jump and break cues. It features a Viking Phenolic tip and professional conical taper for advanced accuracy with crushing power.