A343 Viking Pool Cue
This traditional style Viking cue features a midnight black stained Birdseye Maple forearm and butt, four white premium pearl inlays, black IMA & white premium pearl rings, black & white double-pressed Irish linen wrap, and ViKORE® performance shaft.
- Viking 5/16 x 18 quick-release joint
- ViKORE performance shaft with SUPER ferrule and Tiger Everest tip
- Ultra-violet urethane 3-coat finish
- Black & white Irish linen wrap for a stable, sweat-free grip
Viking: Power And Precision
For over 50 years, Viking has touted as an industry leader in billiard cue quality and craftsmanship and that legacy means a lot to the company. Viking remains committed to excellence, innovation and quality and continues to make cues that look great and play like a dream. Viking cues are made start-to-finish in the heart of Wisconsin by a team of skilled craftsmen who take pains to ensure every cue that walks out the door stands up to the Viking name.
Viking Cue Features
- 5/16×18 Quick-release joint
- Indestructible SUPER ferrule
- Irish Linen Wrap
- ViKORE® shaft
- 27 step finishing process gives a Viking cue its distinct glass-like appearance
- Weight adjustable
- Made in the USA
ViKORE® – Designed for low deflection and enhanced power, this shaft comes standard on select playing cues. It features an Everest laminated tip in medium hardness and Softouch® Dampening Technology for low vibration and great feel.