A284 Viking Pool Cue
This traditional style Viking cue features a midnight black stained Northwoods Maple forearm, white premium pearl butt sleeve, black & white double-pressed Irish linen wrap, and VPRO®performance shaft.
- Viking 5/16 x 18 quick-release joint
- VPRO performance shaft with SUPER ferrule and LePro tip
- Ultra-violet urethane 3-coat finish
- Black & white Irish linen wrap for a stable, sweat-free grip
Viking: Power And Precision
For over 50 years, Viking has touted as an industry leader in billiard cue quality and craftsmanship and that legacy means a lot to the company. Viking remains committed to excellence, innovation and quality and continues to make cues that look great and play like a dream. Viking cues are made start-to-finish in the heart of Wisconsin by a team of skilled craftsmen who take pains to ensure every cue that walks out the door stands up to the Viking name.
Viking Cue Features
- Quick-release joint
- Indestructible SUPER ferrule
- Double-pressed Irish linen
- VPRO® shaft
- 27 step finishing process gives a Viking cue its distinct glass-like appearance
- Weight adjustable
- Made in the USA
VPRO® – Designed accuracy, this shaft comes standard on select playing cues. It features a LePro leather tip and professional taper for more accuracy with a great feel.