Stern James Bond 007 You Only Live Twice Premium Pinball Machine
Stern’s James Bond 007 cornerstone pinball machine will highlight film footage and iconic music from the films that built the 007 legend: Dr. No, From Russia With Love (1963), Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), You Only Live Twice (1967), and Diamonds Are Forever (1971). Players are immersed into the world of espionage in this action-packed pinball experience, tackling assignments, teaming up with key allies, and stopping SPECTRE’s villainous schemes.
Gather gadgets from Q Branch as pinballs get ejected through the roof of a custom sculpted Aston Martin DB5. Break through the Osato Chemicals drop targets to battle SPECTRE at the Bird 1 rocket base. And hold your breath on the gravity defying, magnetic jetpack as it transports pinballs across the playfield.
James Bond 007 pinball machines include Stern’s award-winning Insider Connected™ system, which enables players to interact with the game and a global network of players in a variety of ways. Through Insider Connected, players can track progress, earn new game-specific achievements, engage with the player community, and participate in promotions and Challenge Quests. Insider Connected also provides an operator-focused toolset to drive location play through Location Leaderboards, build player loyalty, analyze performance, make adjustments remotely, and maintain the machines. Registration for Insider Connected is available at insider.sternpinball.com/.
“James Bond is as timeless as pinball. Partnering with EON Productions/Danjaq, MGM Studios and Aston Martin, we created a pinball adventure capturing the suspense, action, and humor from this beloved film series.” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO. “Get connected today and become a legend.”
- Players will experience James Bond’s most famous assignments in this action-packed pinball adventure. They will be immersed in a world of espionage and intrigue; teaming up with key allies to stop SPECTRE’s villainous schemes.
- As usual, Q Branch will assist 007 with its amazing array of gadgets, such as the iconic Aston Martin DB5, complete with an ejector seat that ejects pinballs
- Discovering the secrets of the Osato Chemicals drop targets will lead to an epic multiball battle at SPECTRE’s Bird One volcano rocket base
- Q has also developed a magnetic Jetpack that allows 007 to grab, transport and drop pinballs at different locations on the playfield to start a multiball and enhance various scoring opportunities
- SPECTRE’s Villains and their Henchmen are brought to life with representative action film footage choreographed to playfield events and game features
- Including film footage and iconic music from the genre defining films that built the 007 legend: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, and Diamonds Are Forever
- Featuring amazing original film poster art masterfully adapted for pinball by Kevin O’Connor
- Equipped with the award-winning Insider Connected™ system that enables players to interact with the game and a global network of players in a variety of ways
- Insider Connected players will have access to decode and discover Special Top Secret “Eyes Only” Assignment
- Custom sculpted fully decorated James Bond figure with Jetpack; magnetically grabs pinballs and transports them to start multiball and enhance scoring opportunities. At times controlled by the game software and at times controlled directly by the player.
- Stainless steel “Bird One” Gantry with diverter and 3 ball lock, vertically kicks pinballs into a chrome helix wireform, physically locking balls at the SPECTRE volcano rocket base
- “Thunderball” reverse eject scoop with hidden custom sculpted James Bond and SPECTRE diver figures in an underwater battle diorama beneath the playfield
- Custom molded Dr. No’s Dragon Tank with internal illumination and target on hood; scored by dropping the ball from the Jetpack. Also features playfield level stand-up target and flasher.
- Custom sculpted Aston Martin DB5 vertically ejects pinballs through the roof feeding a wireform ramp return
- SPECTRE “Bird One” custom sculpted spring-loaded rocket; senses hits by the pinballs and reacts
- 3 bank “Osato Chemicals” drop targets guard the SPECTRE volcano rocket base with “Bird One”
- 7 S-P-E-C-T-R-E stand-up targets surrounding the SPECTRE Bird One rocket advance Jackpot value and advance SPECTRE Weapons
- Back panel illuminated S-P-E-C-T-R-E spell-out highlights progress toward Bird One Multiball Jackpot Value and lites SPECTRE
- Weapons feature
- “Diamonds Are Forever” optical spinning target with playfield insert flasher
- Left orbit feeds back panel ramp to chrome wireform return to start Jetpack features. Premium and Limited Edition activates an up-post to hold the ball for the Jetpack.
- High speed stainless steel combination ramp – side entry feeds chrome wireform ramp return and can activate in-lane Up-Post to stage the start of Henchmen Modes
- High speed stainless steel combination ramp – right ramp entrance feeds chrome wireform ramp return and can activate in-lane Up-Post to stage the start of Villain Modes
- “Goldfinger” stand-up target features SPECTRE Weapons Countdown Modes
- Right flipper in-lane Up-Post stages the ball for Mode Start
- 3 flippers
- 1 Controlled Gate and a “One Way” Gate control access to M-I-6 top lanes and 2 “Dr. No” themed pop bumpers
- Film footage and iconic music from the films that built the 007 legend: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, and Diamonds Are Forever
- Q Branch Gadget Modes – Complete pops, spinner, orbits, “Goldfinger” target, Bird One, and Jetpack to light Gadget Modes at the DB5
- Bond Women upper orbit shot; features a game rule leading to a potential 7X score multiplier
- 007 Scoring – Press the Action Button when lit, to start a timed Playfield Multiplier. Each lit character adds 1x. Light all for 7x scoring.
- “Her Majesty’s Secret Service” Wizard Mode is accessible after completing all of Bond’s assignments
- All cabinets feature 2 distinct side art compositions. The left side is themed to the specific Edition’s title film and the right side features a distinct array of the historic posters used to promote the films.
- Insider Connected players will have access to decode and discover Special Top Secret “Eyes Only” Assignments
BACKGLASS AND ART:
- “You Only Live Twice” Premium Edition full color translite and high definition cabinet artwork from an original film poster; masterfully adapted for pinball by Kevin O’Connor
HARDWARE AND TRIM:
- Powder-coated black wrinkle finish side armor, hinges, front lockdown molding and legs
- Powder-coated steel bottom arch
- Multifunction Action Button located on lockdown bar
- 6 pinballs
- Stereo sound system with 3-channel amplifier
- 10-band Graphic Equalizer with separate control for backbox and cabinet speakers
- CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification
- Fade adjustment to control front and bottom speaker outputs