The Texan-made Charleston is a highly-sought prize by the most avid of shuffleboard players. Intertwining fantastic game-play with a detailed history, this table is built from maple wood, and is a vintage reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard tables produced in the 1940s. An Art-Deco design includes such nostalgic features as mirror accents, and stainless steel runners down the length of the maple wood legs. The maple playfield is coated in polymer, which keeps the game consistently quick and exciting.
We want you to take full advantage of the numerous customization options. Once you order your Champion Shuffleboard table, we will call you to go over full customization so that we may tailor the table to your specifications.
- Stainless Steel -runners down the legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs
- One set of Pucks and Wax included
- Mirror Accents – a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940’s to your gameroom.
- Fine Wood – the cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
- Playfield Size: 3″ thick x 20″ wide
- Overall Cradle Length: 12′ (14 ft table =14′ )
- This model has three legs
Dimensions and weight:
- Width: 31″ without scoring unit; 36″ with scoring unit
- Height: 30″ to the top of the playfield
- Assembled Weight: 600 pounds (14′ = 700 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 780 pounds.(14′ = 910 lbs)
The Charleston is a highly customizable table. You can choose:
- Custom Stain
- Custom Logo
- Custom Score Unit
Why Buy A Champion Shuffleboard Table?
Don’t be fooled by a beautifully crafted cradle that contains a Grade D playfield. Think about the game! What good is a showcase football stadium or baseball park if the grass is poorly maintained and the field uneven?
With the “Lifetime Polymer” finish, a 1/4″ thick polymer coating is applied over the maple playing field. This polymer eliminates the task of sanding down and refinishing – an annual headache with competing products. It saves the game owner valuable time and money for game maintenance. The “Lifetime Polymer” finish provides a fantastic playing surface that players can count on and is guaranteed for the life of the game board.
With 30 years of experience building AND playing shuffleboard, Champion has constantly refined and improved the processes for building, curing and adjusting playfields, and the SunGlo line of products keep that playfield in prime condition.
Not that Champion Shuffleboard cradles aren’t beautifully crafted with premium woods and a wide selection of stains and finishes available. When you purchase a Champion Shuffleboard table it’s the whole package: great to play, great to look at when you are not playing.