CHAMPION 16′ OR 18′ THE CHAMPIONSHIP SHUFFLEBOARD TABLE
Champion Shuffleboard revolutionized the industry in 1988 by developing the original “Lifetime Polymer” finish. This coating is applied directly over the Canadian Maple plank to provide a fantastic playing surface that NEVER requires re-finishing.
Designed not only for the player, but also with the operator in mind… Champion built in handicap feature makes this a better game to play and speeds up the play time therefore creating more revenue.
We want you to take full advantage of the numerous customization options. Once you order your Champion Shuffleboard table, we will call you to go over full customization so that we may tailor the table to your specifications.
- Oak veneer cradle and legs.
- Playfield: 14′ 8″ long x 20″ wide x 3″ thick (20′ table is 16′ 8″ long x 20″ wide x 3″ thick)
- Solid Canadian Maple Playfield
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- One set of eight weights (pucks) and wax included.
- Climate Adjusters
- This model has three legs
Dimensions and weight:
- Cradle Length: 16′ overall, comes in two 8′ sections. (18′ is Length: 18′ overall, comes in two 9′ sections.)
- Table Height: 30″ to the top of the playfield.
- Assembled Weight: 800 pounds. (18′ is 900 pounds.)
- Shipping Weight: 1040 pounds.(18′ is 1170 pounds.
The Grand Champion is a highly customizable table. You can choose:
- Custom Stain
- Custom Logo
- Custom Score Unit
*** Scoreboard is not included
Why Buy A Champion Shuffleboard Table?
Don’t be fooled by a beautifully crafted cradle that contains a Grade D playfield. Think about the game! What good is a showcase football stadium or baseball park if the grass is poorly maintained and the field uneven?
With the “Lifetime Polymer” finish, a 1/4″ thick polymer coating is applied over the maple playing field. This polymer eliminates the task of sanding down and refinishing – an annual headache with competing products. It saves the game owner valuable time and money for game maintenance. The “Lifetime Polymer” finish provides a fantastic playing surface that players can count on and is guaranteed for the life of the game board.
With 30 years of experience building AND playing shuffleboard, Champion has constantly refined and improved the processes for building, curing and adjusting playfields, and the SunGlo line of products keep that playfield in prime condition.
Not that Champion Shuffleboard cradles aren’t beautifully crafted with premium woods and a wide selection of stains and finishes available. When you purchase a Champion Shuffleboard table it’s the whole package: great to play, great to look at when you are not playing.