Jurassic Park Premium Pinball With Shaker Motor
Jurassic Park Premium!
“Hold on to your butts!” The new Jurassic Park from Stern pinball is here, putting you in the park to defeat
the dinosaurs and save the day!
With a new original playfield design by award-winning designer Keith Elwin (Iron Maiden) and stunning artwork by Jonathan Bergeron, AKA Johnny Crap (Blink182, Anthrax, Guns N’ Roses), everything from the half-pipe shooter ramp to the incredible playfield and cabinet art is fresh and exciting!
The playfield features a brand new simple yet fun mechanical toy Jungle Explorer Vehicle which spins when its
Newton-ball is hit, a great feature that ties into the game’s ruleset. The aforementioned shooter lane half
pipe steel and wire ramp gets the prehistoric-action-packed game going as soon as you release the plunger by
dropping the ball into the right lane and into the bottom flippers.
All models feature 4 multiball modes, a 3rd flipper for even more action, a right spiral steel and wire ramp
that feeds the upper 3rd flipper, a Spitter Spinning Target and the unforgettable musical score composed by
The crystal clear display features movie-inspired animations from Stern that tie into the bad-to-the-dinosaur-
bone cabinet and playfield art.
Premium models will feature a motorized Raptor pen with an up/down target, a sculpted animated raptor
and target, 4 up-posts (Left return lane, left control room, orbit to divert into pops, raptor pen), awesome
articulated ball-eating T-Rex, model-specific artwork and more!
- Jungle Explorer Vehicle – Simple Fun Mechanical Toy
- Articulating Ball-Eating T-Rex
- Butyrate and Wire Electronic Fence
- Motorized Raptor Pen – Up/Down Target
- Sculpted Animated Raptor and Target
- Right shooter lane half pipe steel and wire ramp (heliport)
- Right Spiral steel and wire ramp feeding upper flipper – Pteranodon
- Left T rex ramp- Merging with: left raptor half pipe steel and wire tower ramp
- 4 up posts- Left return lane, Left Control room, Orbit to divert into pop bumpers , Raptor Pen
- Spitter spinning target
- Spinning helicopter blade target and opto
- 3 Flippers
- 3 Pop bumpers
- 4 Multiballs
- John Williams musical score