Rock-Ola Jack Daniels Nostalgic Music Center Jukebox
Jack Daniels’ proud, patriotic nature is underlined by the fantastic sound output associated with the Rock-Ola brand. These icons of US culture all combine to create a true vision of American craftsmanship. It is manufactured by Rock-Ola: creators of the only true authentic, brand new American jukeboxes on the planet.
Its slimline build allows it to fit comfortably in a room where space is at a premium; it is only 48cm (19inches) deep. It has the honor of having the best sound quality of any new jukebox, and is the ultimate storage system for all your favorite tracks, holding a terabyte of free space. With a 19” touchscreen monitor, you can sort through your extensive music collection, which the Music Center will then deliver using its 5 sophisticated internal speakers and Peavey amplifier, to bring you perfect sound quality at both high and low volumes.
The more digital focus of the Rock-Ola Slimline Music Center jukebox means it is better suited than ever to mobile devices and sophisticated MP3 players, allowing you to download directly from a USB device, sync playlists to your device, or simply play your MP3 directly through the jukebox.
- Dimensions: (H) 59.84″ x (W) 33.46″ x (D) 19.69″
- Made in California, USA
- CD Capacity: 13000 (downloaded in digital format)
- Finish: Jack Daniels theme with carved wood shoulders and carved eagle crown
- Compatible with Mobile Phones and Tablets for Bluetooth streaming
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way system for Live Performance Recreation (2x 3” Tweeter Speakers, 2x 6.5” Full Range Speakers, 1x 10” Dual Voice Coil Powered Subwoofer)
- 48cm Touchscreen monitor
- 1 Terabyte of storage can accommodate up to 13,000 CDs, depending on compression preference
- QSC 450 watt RMS amplifier
- Can be linked to an Integrated Music System (e.g. Sonos)
- USB Port
- External Speaker Connections
- Length: 23
- Width: 33.5
- Height: 60
- Weight (lbs.): 304
- Shipping Dimensions: 32″ L x 39″ W x 73″ H
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Coin Operated?: Coin-Op and Free Play