This contemporary table holds a timeless appeal with its simple elegance, sleek lines and stylish curves. The distinctive grey inlay and accents add classic styling on maple wood with polished honey stain finish. A true modern classic, the Capri Shuffleboard Table is sure to be the focal point in any game room, hotel or entertainment venue.
We want you to take full advantage of the numerous customization options. Once you order your Champion Shuffleboard table, we will call you to go over full customization so that we may tailor the table to your specifications.
- Solid maple cabinets
- Playfield: 14′ 8″ long x 20″ wide x 3″ thick
- Climate Adjusters
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- Patented Handicap Scoring
- Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- This model has three legs
Dimensions and weight:
- Cradle Width: 31″ without scoring unit, 36″ with scoring unit.
- Cradle Length: 16′ overall (18″ If you select the 18′ Model)
- Assembled Weight: 800 pounds.( 900 Lbs If you select the 18′ Model)
- Shipping Weight: 960 pounds. (1260 LBS If you select the 18′ Model)
The Capri is a highly customizable table. You can choose:
- Custom Stain
- Custom Logo
- Custom Score Unit
***Scoreboard is not included.
Why Buy A Champion Shuffleboard Table?
Don’t be fooled by a beautifully crafted cradle that contains a Grade D playfield. Think about the game! What good is a showcase football stadium or baseball park if the grass is poorly maintained and the field uneven?
With the “Lifetime Polymer” finish, a 1/4″ thick polymer coating is applied over the maple playing field. This polymer eliminates the task of sanding down and refinishing – an annual headache with competing products. It saves the game owner valuable time and money for game maintenance. The “Lifetime Polymer” finish provides a fantastic playing surface that players can count on and is guaranteed for the life of the game board.
With 30 years of experience building AND playing shuffleboard, Champion has constantly refined and improved the processes for building, curing and adjusting playfields, and the SunGlo line of products keep that playfield in prime condition.
Not that Champion Shuffleboard cradles aren’t beautifully crafted with premium woods and a wide selection of stains and finishes available. When you purchase a Champion Shuffleboard table it’s the whole package: great to play, great to look at when you are not playing.