CHAMPION 20′ OR 22′ GRAND CHAMPION LIMITED EDITION SHUFFLEBOARD TABLE
Champion Shuffleboard is proud to introduce the finest shuffleboard ever made. We have taken the beauty and quality of our Grand Champion model to the highest level and created the Grand Champion Limited Edition, the model of detailed craftsmanship. This exceptional table offers the finest playfield made from solid Canadian maple.
And it includes our famous “polymer” finish which never needs resurfacing. This is the same finish insisted upon by the pros for tournament play. The Grand Champion Limited Edition also utilizes the finest state-of-the-art electronics. With consistent high-quality craftsmanship and innovation, Champion remains the largest shuffleboard manufacturer in the world.
We want you to take full advantage of the numerous customization options. Once you order your Champion Shuffleboard table, we will call you to go over full customization so that we may tailor the table to your specifications.
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Playfield: 18′ 8″ long x 20″ wide x 3″ thick (22 foot is 20′ 8″ long x 20″ wide x 3″ thick)
- Climate Adjusters
- Solid maple cradles and legs
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- We can match any stain
- Brass or silver hardware
- Patented Handicap Scoring – Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- This model has five legs
Dimensions and weight:
- Cradle Width: 31″ without scoring unit, 36″ with scoring unit.
- Cradle Length: 20′ overall, comes in two 10′ sections. (22′ is 22′ overall, comes in two 11′ sections.)
- Table Height: 30″ to the top of the playfield.
- Assembled Weight: 1000 pounds. (22′ is 1100 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 1300 pounds.(22′ is 1430 lbs)
The Limited Edition is a highly customizable table. You can choose:
- Custom Stain
- Custom Logo
- Custom Score Unit
*** Scoreboard is not included
Why Buy A Champion Shuffleboard Table?
Don’t be fooled by a beautifully crafted cradle that contains a Grade D playfield. Think about the game! What good is a showcase football stadium or baseball park if the grass is poorly maintained and the field uneven?
With the “Lifetime Polymer” finish, a 1/4″ thick polymer coating is applied over the maple playing field. This polymer eliminates the task of sanding down and refinishing – an annual headache with competing products. It saves the game owner valuable time and money for game maintenance. The “Lifetime Polymer” finish provides a fantastic playing surface that players can count on and is guaranteed for the life of the game board.
With 30 years of experience building AND playing shuffleboard, Champion has constantly refined and improved the processes for building, curing and adjusting playfields, and the SunGlo line of products keep that playfield in prime condition.
Not that Champion Shuffleboard cradles aren’t beautifully crafted with premium woods and a wide selection of stains and finishes available. When you purchase a Champion Shuffleboard table it’s the whole package: great to play, great to look at when you are not playing.