SP1902B Schon Pool Cue
This classically-styled Schon cue features a smoke stained Birdseye Maple forearm and Ebony butt with five-point Ebony & blue veneer inlays, micarta diamond inlay accents, black & white index rings, black & white double-pressed Irish linen wrap, high-impact Delrin butt and stainless steel joint collar.
- Custom 5/16 x 14 piloted joint for a solid connection
- Hybrid laminated wood core construction for durability and precision
- Custom Schon ferrule + tips for that unique Schon feel
- Black & white Irish linen wrap for a sweat-free, stable grip
Schon Custom Cues: Small Batch Craftsmanship
Since 1981, the seasoned craftsmen at Schon have been manufacturing small-batch custom pool cues from their facility in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Schon uses a variety of exotic hand selected hardwoods and specialty inlays in their designs – some of the most popular are Tulipwood, Bloodwood, Ebony, Rosewood, Purple Heart and Silkwood.
Each Schon Custom Cue is made with meticulous attention to detail, typically in batches of only six or so cues at a time. Since these cues are made in small batches, some variation in ring configuration, wood selection or butt plate may occur.
Designer Evan Clarke is proud to say he personally finishes and tests each cue that goes out the door to provide a last level of certainty that each cue Schon manufactures is set to stand up to the test of time.
Schon Custom Cue Features
- Distinctive Schon hit
- 5/16 x 14 joint
- Cue butts are built on a hybrid core of laminated woods
- Butt plates are made from nearly indestructible Delrin
- Irish Linen wrap
- Weight adjustable
- Made in the USA