OBLB OB Jump Cue
The OB Lift two-piece jump cue features a solid black 12″ one-piece construction extra-light (7.5 – 8 ounce) jump butt and no wrap.
- 3/8 x 10 wood-to-wood joint for a secure fit
- 29″ North American Maple shaft
- 13mm OB Jump tip + laminated Maple ferrule
- Wrapless handle for a better slip stroke
OB Cues: Get Serious About Your Game
Since 2005, OB Cues has been working in its Plano, Texas shop with one goal in mind – to build custom quality cues and shafts at production prices. OB Cues and shafts are the result of years of research and testing and feature technologies previously only available in elite custom cues.
OB Cue Features
- 3/8 x 10 wood-to-wood joint
- Straight Line Core construction to ensure a custom feel with lively feedback
- Centralized Balance system for a superb, even balance
- Jump cue models feature a 13mm OB Jump Tip and patented laminated Maple ferrule
- Made in the USA
OB playing cues come with your choice of six OB+ low deflection shafts, so you can customize your cue to suit your game. All OB shafts feature solid Maple SR6+ construction, and have 13% less tip mass than a standard shaft for reduced cueball deflection.