OB-124 OB Pool Cue
This sleek and simple OB cue features a natural Birdseye Maple forearm and black stained Maple butt with simple hashed silver rings, wrapless handle, and your choice of 6 OB technology shafts.
- Modified 3/8 x 10 joint for a secure fit
- Your choice of six different technology shafts: OB-1+, OB-2+, OB Classic+, OB Pro+, OB-XL+, or OB-XL Classic+
- Straight Line Core (SLC) construction for a straighter, stronger, more stable and stiffer hit + a centralized balance system for crisp and lively feedback
- Premium Everest tip for consistency
- Wrapless handle for a better slip stroke
OB Cues: Get Serious About Your Game
Since 2005, OB Cues has been working in its Plano, Texas shop with one goal in mind – to build custom quality cues and shafts at production prices. OB Cues and shafts are the result of years of research and testing and feature technologies previously only available in elite custom cues.
OB Cue Features
- 3/8 x 10 wood-to-wood joint
- Straight Line Core construction to ensure a custom feel with lively feedback
- Centralized Balance system for a superb, even balance
- Customize your playing cue for your game with one of six shafts: OB-1+, OB Classic+, OB-2+, OB Pro+, OB XL+, or OB-XL Classic+
- Weight adjustable
- Made in the USA
OB playing cues come with your choice of six OB+ low deflection shafts, so you can customize your cue to suit your game. All OB shafts feature solid Maple SR6+ construction, and have 13% less tip mass than a standard shaft for reduced cueball deflection.
OB Shaft Options
OB-1+ – 12.75mm diameter; soft, quiet hit; laminated Maple ferrule; modified pro taper
OB Classic+ – 12.75mm diameter; firm, crisp hit; white linen melamine ferrule; modified pro taper
OB-2+ – 11.75mm diameter; soft, quiet hit; laminated Maple ferrule; modified conical taper
OB Pro+ – 11.75mm diameter; firm, crisp hit; white linen melamine ferrule; modified conical taper
OB XL+ – 13.25mm diameter; soft, quiet hit; laminated Maple ferrule; modified pro taper
OB-XL Classic+ – 13.25mm diameter; firm, crisp hit; white linen melamine ferrule; modified pro taper