JP11-G Pechauer Pool Cue
This traditional style Pechauer cue features a Bocote forearm and butt with double six-point floating Ebony & pearl inlays and sleek wrapless natural Birdseye Maple handle.
- Patented quick-release joint for quick and solid connection
- Meticulous glued + threaded construction at every point in the assembly process to ensure strict quality control and precision fit
- Custom 8-coat hand sprayed finish plus high-gloss finish for a cue that will stand the test of time
- 13mm leather tip for consistency
- Wrapless handle for a better slip stroke
J. Pechauer Cues: A Commitment To Quality
J. Pechauer Cues has been an American-made tradition for over 50 years. In 1961, founder Jerry Pechauer was given a broken Wille Hoppe cue in a match – that broken cue sparked a passion for cuemaking and built a reputation for excellence that has lasted the ages.
Pechauer cues are manufactured in Green Bay, Wisconsin and built to strict quality standards. All parts of the cue (including the weight bolts and stainless steel joint screws and collars) are made in-house to assure that these quality standards are met – if a cue bears the Pechauer signature, you know you have something special.
Pechauer Cue Features
- Patented quick-release joint
- 13mm diameter with leather tip
- Custom 8-coat hand sprayed finish with high gloss end coat for longevity
- Meticulous glued and threaded construction at every point in the assembly process ensures strict quality control and precision fit
- Weight adjustable
- Made in the USA